So I’m a couple days behind on the whole 31-day blog challenge, but that’s because I’ve been busy taking pictures! I did post yesterday, but it wasn’t related to this challenge, so today I’m actually writing what should have been for Saturday.
I’m not one of those people who fills out those lists, 1001 things to do in 1001 days. I always enjoyed reading other people’s lists, and even thought about it myself, but I just haven’t. Largely because I know there is no way I’d get all of those items done in roughly 2.5 years. But that’s not to say I don’t have goals and ambitions because I do.
I’ll give you 15 things that I would love to do before I die. They aren’t in any order, just as they occur to me.
1. Travel to Greece
2. Visit the Kentucky Horse Park/Churchill Downs/watch a big horse race in person
3. Buy an old jeep, maybe a CJ5 or 7
4. Send my parents on a cruise to Alaska or vacation in Hawaii
5. Try hair extensions
6. Be entirely debt free
7. Ride a fast horse on the beach
8. Be skinny
9. Travel to Austraila/New Zealand
10. Take a cruise
11. Build my dream house complete with barn and a couple ponies
12. Photograph amazing parts of the world
13. Book a destination wedding
14. Be an involved and active parent in my kids’ lives
15. Buy my dad his Corvette or Camaro
What’s on your bucket list?