Fall is without a doubt my favorite time of the year for many different reasons. Now that we are officially in the full swing of fall I thought I’d share a couple of my favorite things about the season.
- The weather finally starts to cool off! No more 90 degree weather for this girl!
- I can bring out the jeans, sweaters, and hoodies. I love bundling up!
- The trees all begin to explode with colors of red, orange, and yellow.
- It’s a fabulous time for outside pictures!
- I can finally drink hot cider and hot chocolate and not have someone make fun of me for drinking it in the middle of summer.
- It means Thanksgiving is coming and that means Grandma’s cooking!
- I love crisp fall mornings, how it almost takes your breath away.
- I love driving to the mountains to buy fresh cider.
- Who doesn’t love the smell of buring leaves?
- I love fall colors and decorations, it ranks right up there with Christmas decorations!
I’d love to hear what some of your favorite things about fall are! Feel free to leave me a comment or two! Of course what would a blog be without a photo? One of my favorite fall pictures taken late last fall. . .
[singlepic id=142 w=600 h=800 float=center]